The Industrial Development conglomerate selects contractors and suppliers of materials and equipment by tendering. The tendering process in this case means holding specially organized bargaining between contractors and suppliers with specialists of the tendering department of Industrial Development. It is necessary to provide the right to conclude a construction contract, or a supply and design contracts. A variety of orders for certain types of work, as well as the supply of materials and equipment are bid upon.
Why do we organize work by tendering:
- Firstly, these are the corporate requirements, which are fundamental in our company.
- Secondly, a competently conducted tendering makes it possible to determine the current market price, which ultimately makes it possible for us to generate a reasonable price our Customers.
The bidding procedure has several stages:
- Publication of announcements on our website for tenders, as well as an invitation to contractors in the case of a closed competition.
- Registration and acceptance of bids from contractors to attend the auction.
- Preparation of the necessary documentation according to preliminary information, the qualification of applicants, as well as their activities.
- Preparation and analysis of tender documentation and sending it to applicants.
- Answering questions of the participants about specifications contained in the tender documents.
- Amendments and additions to the tender documents.
The list of current tenders with a list of necessary documents, as well as contact information, you can see below.
A list of documents submitted for registration of the applicant:
1. Application Form
2. Founding documents
3. Reference list
4. Tender Offer